Paso Robles Winery - JK Wine Co. Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Viognier
JK Wine Company, established in 2007, is a small family winery located in the Paso Robles Wine Country. Led by winemaker Justin Kahler, our mission is to create wines of unparalleled elegance and quality. We produce a limited amount of handcrafted wine under our KATIN and ARADA labels.
Many of the vineyards we work with are located on the west side of Paso Robles, California. We also work with select vineyards in Edna Valley, Santa Barbara, Chalone, and the Rogue Valley in southern Oregon.
Explore and Enjoy the wines we love to produce.
Stay up to date with The JK Wine Company and Like our page on Facebook. We update frequently about vineyard conditions, wine releases, upcoming winery events and harvest schedules.
- Winemaker, Justin Kahler, will be speaking on a panel discussing "Digging Deep Into Syrah: Microclimates, Terrior and Stylistic Decisions" at the 2102 Garagiste Festival.
- Spend a weekend on the Central Coast with the JK Wine Company at Sunset's Savor the Central Coast
- Sip JK Wine Company wines and support the Paso Robles Children's Museum on October 7th
- Check out our new Spring placements in the following resturants and retail locations: The Raymond, Topline Wine and Spirits, Arroyo Chop House, AKA Bistro and Thomas Hill Organics.
- Here are some recent reviews on the 2009 KATIN Viognier Paso Robles. Now available on the website.
- Paso Robles Wine Festival 2014 - May 16th through May 18th
The Rhone Report Dec. 2011 By Jeb Dunnuck 2009 Katin Viognier (USA, California, Central Coast, Paso Robles)$32 - A rich yet elegant Viognier, the 2009 Katin Viognier ..........(more) (90 pts)
- Two of our single vineyard Syrahs, the 2008 KATIN Syrah Paso Robles - Glenrose Vineyard and the 2008 KATIN Syrah Chalone - Michuad Vineyard are now available for purchase on our website!
- Looking for that perfect pairing? Try the 2009 KATIN Viognier Paso Robles with Artisan's Crispy Shrimp with Cherry Tomato, Purslane and Lemon. According to TravelPaso.com it's "serendipity at its most delicious".
- Read about us in the Tasting Panel Magazine. Click here!